Jared Woodfill – FOUNDING PARTNER
Founding partner Jared Woodfill is a dynamic courtroom talent with broad litigation experience. He has tried cases in state and federal courts throughout the country on behalf of numerous individuals and business clients. He is committed to fighting for his clients and to providing the best-possible representation throughout the litigation process. Woodfill is an authority on environmental law and the practice of using cutting-edge technology as part of trial strategies to obtain results.
Woodfill is a 1990 graduate of the University of Texas and received his law degree from St. Mary’s University in 1993. He is active in Houston-area community issues and has served as chairman of the Houston-area Republican Party since 2002. He is licensed to practice in Texas and New York state courts, as well as U.S. District Courts for Northern, Southern, Eastern and Western Districts of Texas and the U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit.
Areas of Practice:
- Litigation Percentage: 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Texas, 1987
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit, 2009
- South Texas College of Law, Houston, Texas, 1987 – J.D.
Honors: Magna Cum Laude
Honors: State and National Moot Court Champion
- Lamar University, Beaumont, Texas, 1984 – B.S.
Honors and Awards:
- Texas Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters Business, 2007 – 2009
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Student Bar Association – President
- Harris County, Breast Implant Litigation, 1992 – Present
- Chairman, Plaintiff’s Steering Committee
- Silicone Breast Implant Litigation, Louisiana, 1996 – Present
- Special Trial Counsel
- Houston D.A.R.E. Corporation, 1998 – Present (Director)
- State Bar of Texas (Member)
- American Bar Association (Member)
- American Association for Justice (Member)
- South Texas College of Law Advocacy Alumni Association (Member)